Alternative Medical Choices keeps you informed about news for WAMMP Patients.
“terminal or debilitating medical condition” as defined by I-692:
- Cancer, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), multiple sclerosis, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, or spasticity disorders; or
- Intractable pain, limited for the purpose of this chapter to mean pain unrelieved by standard medical treatments and medications; or
- Glaucoma, either acute or chronic, limited for the purpose of this chapter to mean increased intraocular pressure unrelieved by standard treatments and medications; or
- Any other medical condition duly approved by the Washington state medical quality assurance board.
The Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission added the following conditions:
- Crohn’s Disease with debilitating symptoms unrelieved by standard treatments or medications
- Hepatitis C with debilitating nausea and/or intractable pain unrelieved by standard treatments or medications
- any disease, including anorexia, which result in nausea, vomiting, wasting, appetite loss, cramping, seizures, muscle spasms, and/or spasticity, when these symptoms are unrelieved by standard treatments or medications
Washington Medical Marijuana Program Alerts
Print-friendly version of whole page